NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2015, 01:05 AM   #21
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Question. What if the character is dead in every sense of the word, yet their spirit lives on for some reason? Either as a side personality to a different character or something of the sorts.

EDIT: JK I JUST WATCHED THE MOST RECENT EPISODE AND SHE DEAD FOR GOOD. HER MEANS OF "BEING AROUND" IS GONE.

"A dead person will now act like a dead person, farewell"

Misa Kurobane from Charlotte.
Well to answer that anyway, they need to be 100% dead, not even coming back as some ghost that everyone interact with. I mean "never never ever seen physically in thir respective show ever again minus flash backs"
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:21 AM   #22
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Well to answer that anyway, they need to be 100% dead, not even coming back as some ghost that everyone interact with. I mean "never never ever seen physically in thir respective show ever again minus flash backs"
To put simply how she was brought back, there is a character with the ability to Channel her dead sister through her own body (against her will).

However in the last episode, that link to her has permanently terminated, hence the quote "A dead person will now act like a dead person, farewell".

I'm assuming this works, as the anime is 1 episode from being over, and it's the only source material (there is no manga).

I just found it hilarious how this happened then. I was going to dip into one of my favorite series but this stumbled upon me.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 06:29 AM   #23
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Welp, guess it's a good time then to grab one of the most powerful mages of the warcraft universe, Aegwynn herself :)
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:22 AM   #24
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Already claimed a lot of dead girls D; Didn't have anyone left on my temp list either D:


Finally found a couple looking through a list of sad deaths, including one that used to be on my temp list but for some reason disappeared D:

Finally have a good reason to claim her and she's a pretty special death as well, pretty much the first main character to die without ruining the whole show...


Rosette Christopher - Chrono Crusade

Had her life slowly drained to keep her demon lover alive, who then despite technically being able to live on, died of a broken heart together with her...

__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:09 PM   #25
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Question. What if the character is dead in every sense of the word, yet their spirit lives on for some reason? Either as a side personality to a different character or something of the sorts.

EDIT: JK I JUST WATCHED THE MOST RECENT EPISODE AND SHE DEAD FOR GOOD. HER MEANS OF "BEING AROUND" IS GONE.

"A dead person will now act like a dead person, farewell"

Misa Kurobane from Charlotte.
FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME
I mean, it was obvious that it would come to that but...

...
I'll claim later... still need to claim two more, and with this new event, there's 3 to claim.
__________________

Last edited by XeroMaano; 09-22-2015 at 02:11 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #26
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
To put simply how she was brought back, there is a character with the ability to Channel her dead sister through her own body (against her will).

However in the last episode, that link to her has permanently terminated, hence the quote "A dead person will now act like a dead person, farewell".

I'm assuming this works, as the anime is 1 episode from being over, and it's the only source material (there is no manga).

I just found it hilarious how this happened then. I was going to dip into one of my favorite series but this stumbled upon me.
If that's the case, then yeah, that should count. I mean, if she will never be seen again in the series' present then she should count. And yeah, if their is no manga, then anime is not counted, also filler and movies don't count unless its accually canon to the series. And example would be the erlier Naruto movies, But The Last: Naruto the Movie and Boruto the Movie are canon so they count...this is harder than I thought it would be...I need to find a game girl to claim...maybe someone from Metal Gear to keep Quiet Busy.

Edit: Found someone. Gonna claim Fortune from Metal Gear Solid 2...*Blushes* I had a crush on her when I was a lot younger. *Chuckles*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 09-22-2015 at 04:19 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:16 PM   #27
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME
I mean, it was obvious that it would come to that but...

...
I'll claim later... still need to claim two more, and with this new event, there's 3 to claim.
gomenasai :3

IT WILL STILL HAVE YOU IN TEARS.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:58 PM   #28
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Ok, just so that people don't think I'm dead...
Remilia Scarlet
Spoiler:

Flandre Scarlet
Spoiler:

Cirno
Spoiler:


All from Touhou.
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:40 PM   #29
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Was this spontaneous event 24h btw shy?
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:27 AM   #30
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Was this spontaneous event 24h btw shy?
Yes, arnt they always only 24 hours?
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:55 AM   #31
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Yes, arnt they always only 24 hours?
just making sure :) think i did a single 48 at some point. already claimed so doesnt really matter lol
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #32
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

I would like to give my girls updated looks:

Spoiler:

Irelia


Nova


Seilah


Dimaria


Brandish


Su-Na Lee


Yuugao


Tsuyu




Someone with enough power please change them.

Last edited by Carlimas; 09-24-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #33
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlimas View Post
I would like to give my girls updated looks:

Spoiler:

Irelia


Nova


Seilah


Dimaria


Brandish


Su-Na Lee


Yuugao


Tsuyu




Someone with enough power please change them.
Just looked at Carls pictures using quote and its fairyly chaotic...yeah...I will leave Aeno to do that next month...I just don't wanna...you know...mess things up...yeah, lets go with that, that's good. *Chuckles*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:16 PM   #34
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

All fixed, just copy-paste my part

Carlimas:
Spoiler:
Erza - Maya - Hilda - Shiryuu - Touka - Shyvana - Claudette - Kitana - Kagura - Elizabeth - Cassandra - Teslad - Aoi - Hancock - Vaisravana - Ryofu - Kanu - Rayne - Winry - Tsukulu - Yoruichi - May - Robin - Sarah - Leblanc - Syndra - Minerva - Olivia – Sakurako - Saeko - Rider - Ultear - Sonico - Sayla - Irelia - Nova - Nanao - Holly - Brandish - Dimaria - Su-na Lee - Yugao - Tsuyu


Carlimas - End

Last edited by Carlimas; 09-26-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:34 PM   #35
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlimas View Post
All fixed, just copy-paste my part

Carlimas:
Spoiler:
Erza - Maya - Hilda - Shiryuu - Touka - Shyvana - Claudette - Kitana - Kagura - Elizabeth - Cassandra - Teslad - Aoi - Hancock - Vaisravana - Ryofu - Kanu - Rayne - Winry - Tsukulu - Yoruichi - May - Robin - Sarah - Leblanc - Syndra - Minerva - Olivia – Sakurako - Saeko - Rider - Ultear - Sonico - Sayla - Irelia - Nova - Nanao - Holly - Brandish - Dimaria - Su-na Lee - Yugao - Tsuyu


Carlimas - End
Wow, that's extremely helpful, Carl. Thanks a lot. *Grin foxily.*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #36
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Just looked at Carls pictures using quote and its fairyly chaotic...yeah...I will leave Aeno to do that next month...I just don't wanna...you know...mess things up...yeah, lets go with that, that's good. *Chuckles*
Right click, copy image URL :>


As for editing the post... ehh, there is a way to enable showing pictures and formatted text in the editor, not sure if you have to enable it in the user profile or if you have the little box top right to switch.. Much easier to navigate editing stuff
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:40 PM   #37
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!



"Please Adopt a Harem Girl Today and Give her a Loving Home."


So, its finally happened, huh? Spaz has been with us since near enough the beginning, but it seems his legacy has come to an end. While his disappearance is a mystery, the girls he brought from many different girls began to drift away from their new home, the newer ones first since they had less thrust and no bond. While this happened, many of the girls tried to convince them that their harem lord would return to them and grace them with his presence, however, it appears that even the most zealous have finally lost their faith.

Spaz, unfortunately, has damaged these girls, scarred them, so much that they feel they cant return to their own worlds and be expected to live their previous lives. Some have already chosen new Harem Lords, Anko, Mei, and Kurenai for example, but now the girls will throw a sort of open house and hopefully get a new home were they will be treated the way they deserve and be happy. Those who do not will be returned to the wilds of their worlds from wence they came...oh...and Spaz's shit is also up for grabs. Already claimed the books, games, and medicine cabinet *Grins foxily.*

So, rules...If you havnt guessed already then the remnants of Spaz's harem is up for grabs during this spontaneous event which makes a very short list. Everyone may claim only ONE girl and for the first time ever this will be an event that lasts about 72 hours. The moment we hit October 1st is when the girls are released and go home. Since not everyone has not claimed this month (Caughs in Drag0ns direction.) I decided to add another rule to the event...the moment everyone claims 1 girl during this event, you can claim a second from the shattered harem, meaning if your slow then at most only 2 or 3 will only get 1 girl from this...but remember, if everyone doesn't claim from this event then no one can claim the second girl, ok? As an added bonus, I will write up a little line on the font page like what I did with me and Aeno's normal claims with these harem girls. They may only last 2-3 days before their deleted, but whatever. Ok...I believe that's all the rules for this event. Happy claiming everyone and choose wisely. *Grins foxily.*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:50 PM   #38
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

I guess I'll "rescue".... Ino - Naruto :>


__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:07 PM   #39
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Harley is quite fine for me from DC ^^
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 07:05 PM   #40
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Man... the only one I wanted in that list was claimed already.

But i don't want to skip.

I'l go for Shizune from Naruto. Feel free to ask for a trade :)
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.