NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #14241
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie
 
dmrmetallica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midgar, Final Fantasy
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
I swear when i saw the spoiler I was like "This guy watched Angel beats??? what???" And then i was like... ya ofcourse not.

Made me laugh though.
Nope the only thing you guys mention that I have ever seen is RWBY
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #14242
ampon
Angel
 
ampon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Keep walking forward then turn left and then right
Posts: 1,238
Default

New pokemon game trailer
Spoiler:
__________________
ampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:52 PM   #14243
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Oh god...this weeks RWBY real brought a tear to my eye...we got a look at Ruby and Yangs family relationship, nice backstory for them with very nice artwork on the flashback, the girls in nice dressess, a little shipping, nice emotional stuff that leaves me unable to wait for next week. *Chuckles*

Edit: On a side note, allow me to introduce Itachi Uchiha, Breakfast making extrodinare!

__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 09-05-2014 at 12:40 AM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:05 AM   #14244
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post

Congratulations Shy. Well played. I was never so confused in my life, this is on a completely new level. You can consider it as an achievement because my mind is melted right now. Seriously, what the actual fuck? Why is that a thing and why is it so cool?
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #14245
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Oh god...this weeks RWBY real brought a tear to my eye...we got a look at Ruby and Yangs family relationship, nice backstory for them with very nice artwork on the flashback, the girls in nice dressess, a little shipping, nice emotional stuff that leaves me unable to wait for next week. *Chuckles*

Edit: On a side note, allow me to introduce Itachi Uchiha, Breakfast making extrodinare!

That was worth the watch xD cheers for that shy xD
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #14246
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
That was worth the watch xD cheers for that shy xD
*Chuckles* Apparently making eggs is serious business...i wouldnt know since i cant stand the taste of them. but glad you and Mit enjoyed it...looking forward to the sequal, Attack On Itachi!
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #14247
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
*Chuckles* Apparently making eggs is serious business...i wouldnt know since i cant stand the taste of them. but glad you and Mit enjoyed it...looking forward to the sequal, Attack On Itachi!
"This day, humanity will recieve a grim reminder that we live in fear of the eggs. And that we are trapped inside this cage we call an episode."
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #14248
ampon
Angel
 
ampon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Keep walking forward then turn left and then right
Posts: 1,238
Default

Ok so I've finished all 3 season of Jigoku Shoujo, Shingeki no kyojin and I've caught up with SAO. Time for me to start a new anime! Any recommendations? I like comedy, fantasy and school type anime. I like fairies.......if that helps. I wanna play ALO
__________________
ampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #14249
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampon View Post
Ok so I've finished all 3 season of Jigoku Shoujo, Shingeki no kyojin and I've caught up with SAO. Time for me to start a new anime! Any recommendations? I like comedy, fantasy and school type anime. I like fairies.......if that helps. I wanna play ALO
Go watch Aldnoah.Zero.

Pretty much the best anime this summer. It's at like 10/12 right now? so go catch up to it.

The best comedy this season is "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun". It's definitely worth the watch.

Hanayamata is another Comedy/School type. it's full of Fluffiness.

And for an out of Season Recommendation: Try "K-on!" Fits the Comedy/School type fairly well.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #14250
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

*dundundundundundundudnudndudndudndundundun*
*smashes open door*

Who said K-ON?!?!
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:03 PM   #14251
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

http://www.anime-mp3.com/2014/09/aldnoahzero-OST.html < Xero. It's Here!
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #14252
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

This time I was faster.
Already got the ost and op/eds files from nyaa torrents. BAHAHAHA.

The ost is fucking gorgeous. Bless sawano.

And gosh ep 10 was great. Inaho will be remembered as a powerful protagonist.
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #14253
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

Ok guys, need your help. Where to find the full Soundtrack of the Phantom Bullet arc of SAO?
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:37 PM   #14254
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDragon View Post
Ok guys, need your help. Where to find the full Soundtrack of the Phantom Bullet arc of SAO?
Not out yet. Will be sure to Post it here once it is though EC :)
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #14255
ampon
Angel
 
ampon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Keep walking forward then turn left and then right
Posts: 1,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Go watch Aldnoah.Zero.

Pretty much the best anime this summer. It's at like 10/12 right now? so go catch up to it.

The best comedy this season is "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun". It's definitely worth the watch.

Hanayamata is another Comedy/School type. it's full of Fluffiness.

And for an out of Season Recommendation: Try "K-on!" Fits the Comedy/School type fairly well.
Thx Izzy i got up to ep 7 of Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun. It awesooomeeee!
__________________
ampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #14256
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

My old man only likes old school anime. Really old school shit. But the other day he said he was gona watch attack on titan cus he was sick of people telling him to do so..... wow ive never seen the old man so gripped to his screen xD. Because i havmet watched it yet he keeps telling me stuff in his own way.
' see her... yeah shes batshit crazy. And hes a pussy but you know he'll become a badass... yeahs shes crazy to.'
And then i was in the shower getting reafy for work when i heard a;

' NOOOOOO FUCKING WAY !?!?!?!?! ERIN!?!?!?!?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'

i swear to god its the funniest thing ever watching him watch it
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #14257
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
My old man only likes old school anime. Really old school shit. But the other day he said he was gona watch attack on titan cus he was sick of people telling him to do so..... wow ive never seen the old man so gripped to his screen xD. Because i havmet watched it yet he keeps telling me stuff in his own way.
' see her... yeah shes batshit crazy. And hes a pussy but you know he'll become a badass... yeahs shes crazy to.'
And then i was in the shower getting reafy for work when i heard a;

' NOOOOOO FUCKING WAY !?!?!?!?! ERIN!?!?!?!?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'

i swear to god its the funniest thing ever watching him watch it
*Laughs* oh god Draggy that sounds funny. wish my dad had an interest in anime then we would have at least something to talk about. *smiles* Oh thats right, i dont know if you realized but your starting to lose girls starting next month in the harem thread because of inativity, i only realized now when i went onto it.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #14258
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

Shy is overthrowing our plans! You fool!

...jokes aside, y, you better claim some.
Or lose them.

Batshit crazy is the most accurate description of 90% for attack on titan's characters.
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:07 PM   #14259
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Shy is overthrowing our plans! You fool!

...jokes aside, y, you better claim some.
Or lose them.

Batshit crazy is the most accurate description of 90% for attack on titan's characters.
*Goes wide eyed* d-dnt mind me Draggy, you know me, the joker that goes temporary insane from time to time. *Speaks fox tongue gibberish*

Meh, i am only liking attack on titan now because of the English dub, but it does have its bits were its just boring. Mostly the fact 99% of remaining humans are total pussys, even most of the side characters, that in itself is a serious turn off...if i wanna watch a series of a handful of humans surviving, i would want them to be more...well badass instead of leaving that job to 3-4 people in there teens.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:04 PM   #14260
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
*Goes wide eyed* d-dnt mind me Draggy, you know me, the joker that goes temporary insane from time to time. *Speaks fox tongue gibberish*

Meh, i am only liking attack on titan now because of the English dub, but it does have its bits were its just boring. Mostly the fact 99% of remaining humans are total pussys, even most of the side characters, that in itself is a serious turn off...if i wanna watch a series of a handful of humans surviving, i would want them to be more...well badass instead of leaving that job to 3-4 people in there teens.
Ya but you'd probably shit bricks in a situation like that, The fact the most characters are that way make it all the more credible that the titans WILL fuck you up.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 AM.