NinjaManager Forums
View Poll Results: Would you like to see a "Bleach Shippuuden" ?
Yes 6 50.00%
No 3 25.00%
Yes, as long as it doesn't go on for too long 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Default Will Bleach return?

As any fan of the Bleach anime will know, the series has come to an end - most likely due to the fact that the anime has pretty much caught up with the manga. If the animation studio(Pierott?) had wanted to continue without ending it, they would have been forced to add A LOT of filler - about as many as Naruto had before it was reincarnated as Shippuuden.

So, is it a permanent end or will Bleach Shippuuden start in a year or so? it is immensly successful, and the manga is far from over, so Bleach Shippuuden is a definate possibility. Would I like to see a continuation? If it ends after 1,5yrs or so than yes. If it won't end until 2014, then no.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

I Haven't watched bleach in forever, personally I hope it never comes back :P (not because it sucks, but because it free's up a timeslot for something slightly more interesting).

But unfortunetely I think they might continue on somehow...

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

It is not over, just on a biiiiig break until the manga manages to move on for a while. I truly hope there will be no Bleach time jump. In my humble opinion Bleach should have been finished with killing Aizen. No, not imprisonment. He gets 30k year imprisonment.. ridiculous, don't they recognize a recurring villain when they see one? .. ahem.. I digress.. it would've been the perfect finishing point. The main villain was killed (Let's face it, Aizen IS the main villain) but only by a big sacrifice, Ichigo lost his power, and what happens after ending would have been up to our imagination, because we saw Karin getting stronger in the Fo.. spiritual power.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

I agree with you MoonTiger - the series should have ended with Aizen's death. The Fullbringer-arc was just terrible, and the only reason why it existed was to let Ichigo get his powers back.

I followed Bleach faithfully for many years, but towards the end of the Arrancar arc I lost interest. The only thing I'm really looking forward to seeing is Unohana's, Kyoraku's and Ukitake's Bankais. Please, Kubo, don't let it drag on for too long.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

personally agree with moontiger and samehada that the series should have ended with aizen being imprisoned or being killed would be better considering ichigo's sacrifice of his powers and gin's live how ever i dont think the bleach anime we know will return instead i think it will be something along the lines of dragonball z kai or full metal alchemist brotherhood but if the original does return there certainly wont be any complaints from be since its my second favorite anime right now

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:49 AM   #6
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

They should have ended it after the very first soul society arc... They were too stupid to end it then, so they'll definitely keep it going yet again with the never ending fail story...

"Crap, we've made him powerful enough to destroy the world.. now what?"
".....uhh.. oops?"
"Let's make him lose all power! :D"
"Brilliant!"
"Wait, what about all the enemies he still wasn't strong enough to beat?"
"......Don't mind that, they wont notice anything....."
"Awesome :D "

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #7
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

I would'nt put the blame on kubo though... I have a feeling it has to do with JUMP's Editorial Department that didn't want sich a popular series to end and forced him to push it just a little further :\

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #8
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
I would'nt put the blame on kubo though... I have a feeling it has to do with JUMP's Editorial Department that didn't want sich a popular series to end and forced him to push it just a little further :\
sounds like what happened with dragon ball z then

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
origin29

ive always been interested in bleach, but never more than naruto and dbz. but the way you all describe it, i hope this doesnt happen to naruto. hopefully there is one final arc after the 4th great war to really wrap it up, and thats it. it hopefully ends soon.
origin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
nathoncrazy
back and fourth

to be honest the series should of ended when aizen was put impisonment or should of died

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
nathoncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote