NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-07-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
ilyam
World Leader

Default Easy Mode LS Team

Hello NM forums,

I recently started NM back up after a long 4 year absence to the game and wanted some help with my team. I ran through beginner with a HS tai team using the spiritful youth combo.

Now I am on easy without C+, and have built this team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/238988.

I have finished the first akatsuki country (wind) and have a few options from here. I want to acquire the SD late game which is why I have the ryo bird as a support summon. I also plan to drop my starter genin for a FNG (Havent decided which one yet). Looking at final jounin, I am debating between Deidara (18 chakra) and Pakura (15 chakra). I am also deciding between either Chiyo (28 Chakra) or Konan (33 Chakra) as my final kage. I probably would have been better off starting in the hidden sand but it I am not going to restart and would rather farm ryo and defend for trust %. So basically my planned team would look something like this:

FNG Kakashi (10)
FNG (10)
Haku (9)

Zabuza (15)
Deidara (18)

Chiyo (28)

SD (20)

(110/112)

So some basic questions I wanted answered were:

1) Is Pakura a decent jounin for her chakra count and would she be better than Deidara in this team?

2) What FNG should I get this run through?

Thanks for everybody's help in advance and I appreciate it greatly. Hope I did not post this in the wrong section as I was not on here in a while. Any suggestions to the team would be greatly appreciated.
ilyam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:17 AM   #2
tihoa
BW Something or Other

I recommend you switch Zabuza for someone like Utakata who has higher damage and stamina growth. He is available once you clear the Battle Arena, just a bit later than Zabuza, but significantly better in my opinion.

Get Chiyo for your Kage because she is available much earlier than Konan.

As for FNG, take your pick of your favorite Nin type users. If you want Nin, Orochimaru, Konan, and Rin were among my favorite for LS Nin types.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
ilyam
World Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tihoa View Post
I recommend you switch Zabuza for someone like Utakata who has higher damage and stamina growth. He is available once you clear the Battle Arena, just a bit later than Zabuza, but significantly better in my opinion.

Get Chiyo for your Kage because she is available much earlier than Konan.

As for FNG, take your pick of your favorite Nin type users. If you want Nin, Orochimaru, Konan, and Rin were among my favorite for LS Nin types.
Utakata's seal is 17, which is awful on a low seal team. I wanted a completely low seal ninjutsu team and he would mess that up quite a bit. I do like your suggestions on chiyo and the FNG's. I'm thinking of getting Orochimaru because I love his abilities.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #4
tihoa
BW Something or Other

My bad I was looking at the wrong names. Your choices for LS Nin requires you to sacrifice 1 more chakra to make room for. You would have to give up Haku as well, which is probably not worth it any more at your point. If you switched Haku for your Transmigrated Ninja, then you have enough chakra to use one of the other LS Nins, but otherwise, you have locked in your own team already.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:28 PM   #5
ilyam
World Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tihoa View Post
My bad I was looking at the wrong names. Your choices for LS Nin requires you to sacrifice 1 more chakra to make room for. You would have to give up Haku as well, which is probably not worth it any more at your point. If you switched Haku for your Transmigrated Ninja, then you have enough chakra to use one of the other LS Nins, but otherwise, you have locked in your own team already.
This team would work fine for easy though, correct? I wanted to throw some fresh soldier pills on instead of 200 abilities for people who would be lacking in stamina (Haku, Zabuza) or who just have bad 200 abilities (Kakashi). Either way money management will be key and will decide who I buy towards the end. Haku gets me a combo with Zaubuza thats not awful. He also gives great 400 and 800 abilities and is only really lacking in stamina and growth a bit compared to a TM but the abilities on Tayuya are pretty awful. I want to grind in easy for a bit to pick up some LW's (Luna sword and Murasame) as well as C+ before moving up to medium. With 113 chakra up there, I could do a lot of great team combo's.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:41 PM   #6
TuffHunter

FNG Kakashi (10)
FNG (10)
Haku (9)

Zabuza (15)
Deidara (18)

Chiyo (28)

SD (20)

(110/112)

So some basic questions I wanted answered were:

1) Is Pakura a decent jounin for her chakra count and would she be better than Deidara in this team?

2) What FNG should I get this run through?

Thanks for everybody's help in advance and I appreciate it greatly. Hope I did not post this in the wrong section as I was not on here in a while. Any suggestions to the team would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Pakura is really only good on Beginner so just use your current projected team.

I myself used a similar team although I had Chakra plus.

As for your FNG, obviously continue with a low seal Nin that gives 5-6 ninjitsu growth. I always like Itachi because of his amazing 400 & 800 abilities.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:39 PM   #7
ilyam
World Leader

Quote:
Pakura is really only good on Beginner so just use your current projected team.

I myself used a similar team although I had Chakra plus.

As for your FNG, obviously continue with a low seal Nin that gives 5-6 ninjitsu growth. I always like Itachi because of his amazing 400 & 800 abilities.
That's the plan, what Ideas do you have for training towards karakura castle and akatsuki temple since I can get my kage early but cant fit my whole team on yet? Like what lineup would be good for when I only have chakra limited to 80 and 88 for gold star. Thanks!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:21 PM   #8
TuffHunter

I just noticed... you did not find a legendary weapon on Beginner? Most people hunt for Luna Sword and bring it over to easy....

Speaking of legendary weapons, you may as well recruit the Kono-trio and get their early abilities in order to hunt for easy LWs like Claymore and Ame no Nuboko. With 300-400 item find you can find claymore very easily and Ame No Nuboko after maybe a few days, but they are well worth it. I always at least hunt for Ame every run. It may be a pain, but try to get Luna Sword & Murasame before you progress from Easy to Medium. Ninjamanager is all about making long term decisions and sometimes grinding something to benefit you later on.

Also I recommend you stick around on easy and earn some gold. Once you beat it you can sell EVERYTHING (EXCEPT for your 2 best Legendary Weapons) and earn the 10,000 gold for chakra plus.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-11-2015 at 01:41 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:53 PM   #9
ilyam
World Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffHunter View Post
I just noticed... you did not find a legendary weapon on Beginner? Most people hunt for Luna Sword and bring it over to easy....

Speaking of legendary weapons, you may as well recruit the Kono-trio and get their early abilities in order to hunt for easy LWs like Claymore and Ame no Nuboko. With 300-400 item find you can find claymore very easily and Ame No Nuboko after maybe a few days, but they are well worth it. I always at least hunt for Ame every run. It may be a pain, but try to get Luna Sword & Murasame before you progress from Easy to Medium. Ninjamanager is all about making long term decisions and sometimes grinding something to benefit you later on.

Also I recommend you stick around on easy and earn some gold. Once you beat it you can sell EVERYTHING (EXCEPT for your 2 best Legendary Weapons) and earn the 10,000 gold for chakra plus.
Oh ya I know the game is about now. I beat easy about 3 years ago and was not this invested into the game as I am now. When i beat beginner, I didn't know a lot about planning for higher difficulties and I was excited to start easy and just sped onwards because of my old newbie self. I have the kono trio and am working on getting ame as I have been for a while now.

I learned a lot over the past few weeks and will certainsly be saving up for C+ and hunting LW's at the end of this run. I'm gonna get Luna and mura to move up, but I do have a few questions about the hunting specifics. How would you recommend hunting for Luna as it is pretty far in the game and the kono trio would weaken my team to a point of making that mission impossible without training kage/jounin up far enough.

Also for Murasame hunting I have the same dilemma but not to the extent that I do with Luna. And again a suggestion on the 80 and 88 chakra rosters would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
Old 08-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #10
TuffHunter

Luna has a fairly high drop rate so I would recommend you use your 3 strongest ninjas (Kage, and either 2 FNG or 1 FNG and stronger Jounin) as well as your Reroll Summon. Get the kono trio's 50/200/800 (400 is pricey for just 5 extra IF) and you may be able to find Luna quickly. Most likely you will need to nearly be strong enough to defeat Kyuubi in order to hunt for Luna with only 3 good ninjas. (I was lucky enough to find it by expending around 150 energy)

From what I remember I had no issues getting Murasame except for the fact that it took me 2 weeks.

Oh as for 80/88 Chakra Rosters:
Starter (0)
Haku (9)
FNG (10)
Zabuza (15)
Deidra (18)
Chiyo (28)

That makes 80. If your Mechanical bird is still around you could 1/2 his Chakra or just not use him anymore. I do however recommend you keep him for Hunting Intruders to get enough gold for Chakra Plus.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-11-2015 at 11:48 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:32 AM   #11
ilyam
World Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffHunter View Post
Luna has a fairly high drop rate so I would recommend you use your 3 strongest ninjas (Kage, and either 2 FNG or 1 FNG and stronger Jounin) as well as your Reroll Summon. Get the kono trio's 50/200/800 (400 is pricey for just 5 extra IF) and you may be able to find Luna quickly. Most likely you will need to nearly be strong enough to defeat Kyuubi in order to hunt for Luna with only 3 good ninjas. (I was lucky enough to find it by expending around 150 energy)

From what I remember I had no issues getting Murasame except for the fact that it took me 2 weeks.

Oh as for 80/88 Chakra Rosters:
Starter (0)
Haku (9)
FNG (10)
Zabuza (15)
Deidra (18)
Chiyo (28)

That makes 80. If your Mechanical bird is still around you could 1/2 his Chakra or just not use him anymore. I do however recommend you keep him for Hunting Intruders to get enough gold for Chakra Plus.
Alright, we are on the same page! I planned out an excel spreadsheet with the exact same team and just wanted confirmation from others. Thanks a lot for your help and I hope to talk with you through chat/other posts in the future!
Old 08-20-2015, 12:31 AM   #12
tihoa
BW Something or Other

I recommend you stick to equipping just 2 of the Kono trios to meet the IF requirements while hunting for Luna Sword the first time. Most people have a hard time building up the power to beat them consistently, especially for a LS team. You can also start hunting them much earlier as well.

There are better choices in Jounin from the revived Jinchuurikis, but you were already well on your way down a central method and that's fine, but it will take you a bit longer due to sta issues until you get enough levels.