NinjaManager Forums

Old 01-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #1
Renwit355

Default Pokemon Thread 5th Generation (B/W)

I noticed there was not a Pokemon thread in gaming section and players are talking pokemon in other thread, so why not make a pokemon thread? I made a 5th Generation thread cause I only have Black and White version and no 3DS (sorry nintendo but I am not buying that thing.).

So talk pokemon and maybe Friend codes (try to not get scammed, people).

My friend code is:
Name: Alumi
Number: 0733 4889 4643
Hours spent: 805+ (yes I am a sad poke beast jk)
Renwit355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #2
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Simply put,
Get 3DS, Get Pokemon X/Y.

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #3
creeds

Which did you prefer, B/W or B/W2?

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
creeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
Renwit355

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeds View Post
Which did you prefer, B/W or B/W2?
Honestly, I only have Black and White 1 (White version is my main file). I have not gotten around to buying BW2 (Maybe I will, maybe not)

As for X & Y, I kind of quit pokemon at 5th Gen (I will very likely come back when they make a GOOD Marowak Evolution (Not Mega Evolution, that would get rid of his Thick Club), yeah I can be stubborn sometimes, didn't get a DS until I wanted to play 4th gen, a year before Platinum came out.). I kind of don't like the Idea of buying a new Pokemon game and by the time I make a decent competitive team, the next game/gen is out (or already out)! I probably wouldn't have trouble filling up the pokemon whenever I come back (although I will miss Limited Event Pokes, But I'll get over that, and if I'm lucky, I might find they on GTS or Nintendo will re-release this event mons). of course, I could play more pokemon to be competitive before the next gen, but adult stuff and other things are eating up my time more and more, so i will just take a break from pokemon about then. If X and Y were for normal DS, THEN I might have brought it (I would make X my main version/file), although, the new method of transferring pokes might bring difficulties/hesitance (then again, I could spare $5 a year, and they have their reasons for using that method, but I can understand people not wanting to pay for something that's been free before). So until, then I will stick with 5th gen and battle simulators.
Renwit355 is offline   Reply With Quote