NinjaManager Forums
Old 01-13-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
Avenging uchiha

Default Fnk

So i have noticed if you buy the chakra plus it boosts your beginner chakra to 150 chakra. Would it be possible to have 5 FNKs if i purchased chakra plus and reset to beginner after completing forbidden mode 5 times?
If so how much stamina would my FNK's need if i put then in the genin slot?
Avenging uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #2
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

First of all, do impossible 5 times XD MUCH EASIER XD
And if you had 5 FNK's then sure, although you would not have enough C for anything else.

And for the attack penalty to not count you need 200+ Stamina, on each mis-slotted Ninja

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:22 AM   #3
Avenging uchiha

Thankyou so much. I will try doing impossible 4 times then get 1 FNK as thats just quicker :p + i want SO6P for my Kage slot >:)
Old 01-13-2014, 02:24 AM   #4
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Technically, 5fnk is doable, but.. without a summon that team will be sort of useless.. well, you can use gamakichi, which, at level 100 would give 100 taijutsu :p
Old 01-13-2014, 02:38 AM   #5
Avenging uchiha

mybad i forgot about the summon ahaha im gonna go for ryo bird. then i can buy stats on my ninja :p
would you say the higher level you get the more important elemental advantage is or does it become less important?

Last edited by Avenging uchiha; 01-13-2014 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #6
anson
iHerd uLiek

Moving this to Team & Strategies section since it is about the tactics, pros and cons of using 5 FNK in a team. Feel free to continue the discussion.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:31 AM   #7
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Ryo bird for stats? Oh god you don't get it at all, do you
Old 01-13-2014, 08:40 AM   #8
Avenging uchiha

do you even know what the word "polite" means? Theses also constructive criticism. You used neither, if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

i bought my FNG Itachi +10 stat points like 9 times before i reset. Whats wrong with that? Yes i could use another summon. Do you have a suggestion?

And then you delete your offensive comment. Seems legit.

Last edited by Avenging uchiha; 01-13-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:21 PM   #9
MoonTiger

Getting +10 stats keep getting more and more expensive, thus, it's not worth getting after a while. You'd be much better off with a combat summon, who provides bonus stats constantly for your whole team. Buying stats is basicly there so you can spend your excess money, not as something to focus on :)
Old 01-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #10
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenging uchiha View Post
if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all
Why would I/he/whoever you were talking to? World isn't full of nicest people, you know. Being nice is just an illusion, illusion made to trick people into thinking that civilization and humanity in general is actually getting somewhere
Old 01-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #11
MoonTiger

Or.. you can just simply be nice -.- If you don't feel like being helpful to a guy who asks for help, feel free to not add anything to the topic.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #12
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
Or.. you can just simply be nice -.- If you don't feel like being helpful to a guy who asks for help, feel free to not add anything to the topic.
b-but my post count
Old 01-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #13
Avenging uchiha

Thank you Moontiger both for the advice and general sense of being a decent human being. Got any suggestions? Im going for 4 FNJ and 1 FNK - i have purchased chakra plus, what summon should i use for the long run?
Old 01-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #14
TuffHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenging uchiha View Post
Thank you Moontiger both for the advice and general sense of being a decent human being. Got any suggestions? Im going for 4 FNJ and 1 FNK - i have purchased chakra plus, what summon should i use for the long run?
You do know that it will take several years just to get all your FNJ/FNK. Try progressing through all the difficulties first. If anything just keep in mind if you want your final team to have ninjas that either focus on Taijitsu or Ninjitsu.

Also if you want Taijitsu ninjas, you may want ones with low seal as Critical Damage builds make for nice player vs player builds.

As far as a multi FNK build, you can easily have 1 FNG, Starter Jounin and 4 FNK leaving you with 20 Chakra for a summon. Just remember, that each misslotted ninja needs 200 stamina to avoid the slot penalty and if you come across an opponent with -Enemy Stamina they can re-establish that penalty and make your ninja useless. Sometimes it is just better to have 3 FNG, 2 FNJ and 1 FNK.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:14 AM   #15
Avenging uchiha

i was going to go for Jiraiya FNG Itachi FNG both being high seal, then Minato FNG low seal. Then Sasuke & Naruto as FNJ and you can pick what FNK i have because idk :D

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/273914

Currently on Easy mode, im going for Jiraiya + Itachi being based mostly on ninjutsu & going for Minato as taijutsu. Only got Itachi so far but by next month i should have Jiraiya.

Last edited by Avenging uchiha; 01-14-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:19 AM   #16
tihoa
BW Something or Other

The team that you pick depends on whether you want to camp on red fox or purple fox rank. No matter what you do, I still believe in the importance of building immunity over damage potential. Assuming that you want to maximize the effects of a summon, I would recommend something like the following if you want to maximize your power.

For Red Fox (focus on building up your own immunity)
FNG, FNG, FNG, FNK, FNK, FNK, Katsuyu - 136/140

For Purple Fox (focus on denying enemy immunity while having some yourself)
Starter Genin, FNG, FNG, FNK, FNK, FNK, Jubi - 144/150

The Jubi build will take an extremely long time before it pays off though. Extremely long as in over a year of camping.

If you are trying to have as many FNKs as possible, then I recommend one of the following
Starter Genin, FNK, FNK, Starter Jounin, FNK, FNK, Katsuyu - 136/140

OR

Starter Genin, FNG, FNK, FNK, FNK, FNK, Katsuyu - 146/150

If you do something like a starter Jounin, I believe that your team will have a weird damage arc due to the low growth of that character, so I strong advise against it since I already had bad experiences with it in Extreme and Impossible. I feel that it is best to have the lowest damage characters towards the front of your team for scaling purposes.

You can probably get to Forbidden in a year if you are a highly dedicated player that reaches max challenges daily and earns a lot of ladder rewards. Since this is not reliable, you can expect to take a year and a half to clear Forbidden.

The main challenge is clearing Forbidden due to the lack of other active high difficulty players that are around your level. Challenges nearly come to a complete stop by the time you hit 8000 team exp, and that was like a year ago. It has probably become even worse now due to a decline in the player base. Chances are it will take as much time as the rest of your difficulties combined plus a few months. You will have to rely on ladder exp in order to make the final steps to clearing Forbidden. If you manage to hoard all the exp for your FNK, you might be able to do it in 10 months to a year give or take a month. A 5 FNK build is mainly for bragging rights and proof that you had the dedication to even obtain such a team. Depending on the items you have, you can probably misslot most FNKs by the 70s with a couple of stamina items.

Just my opinion.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:16 AM   #17
Avenging uchiha

FNG, FNG, FNG, FNK, FNK, FNK, Katsuyu - 136/140

This is the one im probably going to go for. However if it takes me like 1 and a half years + to get one FNK im just going to go for

FNG, FNG, FNG, FNJ, FNJ, FNK then Jubi (i have bought chakra plus for 10,000 ryo) and Jubi is like around 96 or 98 chakra isnt it? ill have it halved then ill add it to my team :)

Thank you for giving me good advice on a team setup - your advice has actually changed my mind about what im going to do :)

Any further advice on how to get past beginner ECT fast?
Old 01-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #18
creeds

Always hunt good Legendary Weapons to take to the next difficulty, other than that it will take more and more time to beat the difficulties, so be patient. And definetely check Kyuubi Basher before wasting World energy when you are at the Endboss! And don´t forget to have fun :)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
creeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:33 AM   #19
Avenging uchiha

what LW's would you recommend i was thinking tornado edge as it doesn't take away stamina
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #20
MoonTiger

Depends on your next lineup, but Luna Sword is a nice pick for basicly any team :)