Chat Mod

double energy or riot :@

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:45 AM   #23
udon
Catpain
Admin

Server did not handle the event very well with all the challenges going left and right, so the site was temporarily shut down. No accounts were suspended, just the site being unavailable for like 10 minutes an hour or so after the event started.

Ill see what I can do about the energy.

Let me know here if you notice the site being more responsive/better speed, apparently the server admins found some good settings that would increase performance.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:24 AM   #24
Eugen

There's been a decent amount of commotion these last few days about what our amount of chakra will be before the final showdown with Mr. Fox...

While Udon promised us the quite generous amount of 115 chakra after defeating Pain, there seems to have been a little miscalculation and, as it stands now, we're set to actually have 125 chakra at that point in game instead. This led to some confusion in the main chat and there are some people who have already made changes to their teams accordingly... changes that would be difficult to undo after going through almost the whole starting week with 1x energy only...

I'm sure most people (myself included) won't need even the full amount of 115 to complete their endgame lineups... but after discussing this matter with some of the most active members, we'd like to suggest that we get to keep the chakra as it is now (there's been rumours that 10ch will soon be removed from our event teams).

It'd be nice if more ppl get to share their opinion on this matter and that, if possible, it gets taken into consideration. ^^
Old 09-05-2014, 11:54 AM   #25
Megara
Captain Obvious

I planned my team with 115 Chakra max and would prefer it to be reduced to the originally announced amount. Could've made a team with 10 more Chakra as well, but I don't see why teams who speculated on this mistake or just didn't pay attention should be treated preferentially to those who planned their lineups according to the predetermined settings.

Edit: As for the energy issue, if double energy stresses the server too much, maybe increase bonus ryo instead?

Last edited by Megara; 09-05-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Megara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:11 PM   #26
udon
Catpain
Admin

I actually thought I made a mistake about the chakra being 125 instead of 115 before starting the event, but I tried calculating again and did not get it to 125. Oh well... if it does go to 125, then it will have to be play that way. I can't go changing that now. It's quite a big number anyways and I don't think it'll matter significantly. The problem is that's it kind of hard to adjust chakra afterwards, its just gonna end up with even more problems since I don't have much time to work on the game = less planning and bug testing beforehand.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #27
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

So as it seems we all are getting 125 chakra in total after the last crystal. Nice addition.
But since the main problem is the lack of challenges and since the server cant (?) handle the adjust of the energy can we get double ryo per day, please?

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #28
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
Let me know here if you notice the site being more responsive/better speed, apparently the server admins found some good settings that would increase performance.
feels more responsive lately imo

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote