NinjaManager Forums
Old 07-22-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
lDiego257

Default help me to advance

Hi, i have 2 questions, what should i do, because i have no idea how to advance in the map (i'm in the beginning of karakura castle) i don't know if i have to hunt lws, level up my team, change a ninja for other one i have no idea HELP. http://prntscr.com/7vvwum (I don't have chakra + ) ( i have 7 chakra free)

And the other question is, which LW should i hunt in medium mode ???

Thanks for read.

Last edited by lDiego257; 07-23-2015 at 01:38 AM.
lDiego257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:49 PM   #2
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

You need a good summon but with only 7 chakra left... won't be easy.
Get the 400 abilities, level up your team, hunt for lws (Daedalus Lance, Luna sword, Gram)
Best of luck.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:30 AM   #3
TuffHunter

Only 7 free Chakra...? Are you not halving your ninjas because the team I just looked at should only cost 65 not including your summon and only has 5 ninjas...
Old 07-23-2015, 09:23 AM   #4
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffHunter View Post
Only 7 free Chakra...? Are you not halving your ninjas because the team I just looked at should only cost 65 not including your summon and only has 5 ninjas...
Yeah, now that you mention it, ^ that's your problem buddy.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:48 PM   #5
lDiego257

Quote:
FNG Lee = 10
FNG Hinata = 10
Jiroubou = 0

Nagato = 18
Zabuza = 15

2nd Mizukage = 22

Total = 75 (This is my team http://prntscr.com/7w9kh7 , i think probably i changed lee for the mechanical bird, for get some ryo, sorry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
You need a good summon but with only 7 chakra left... won't be easy.
Get the 400 abilities, level up your team, hunt for lws (Daedalus Lance, Luna sword, Gram)
Best of luck.
Thanks for the help

Last edited by lDiego257; 07-23-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:22 PM   #6
TuffHunter

Ah now I understand. Sadly without chakra plus you are limited in the summon you can choose until after karkura castle. However then you will have enough chakra to choose nearly any summon. Since you're team is a mix of high & low seal I recommend a summon such as Gobi or Giant Crustacean. There are stronger Red Fox summons available but you cannot purchase them until you reach The Otherworld. Until then you may as well stick with the ryo bird and get your 400/800 abilities on everyone. Personally I hunted for Tyrfing on Medium. Its a LW that gives a total of 28 attack, 50 resistance and 20 ryo gain. Combined with mura it is a nice progression LW to ensure you can afford abilties etc especially on Hard and Extreme. Another decent LW is Gram as it gives both attack and some Stamina but with Tyrfing and Mura you can ensure an extra Ryo gain (even on losses) once you reach the orange medal.

(PS: Going forward it is better to get your End-Game summon before getting all 6 of your ninjas. It is much easier to catch a Ninja up in level (even a Kage) then it is to level a summon later).

Last edited by TuffHunter; 07-24-2015 at 04:46 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:38 PM   #7
lDiego257

Quote:
Ah now I understand. Sadly without chakra plus you are limited in the summon you can choose until after karkura castle. However then you will have enough chakra to choose nearly any summon. Since you're team is a mix of high & low seal I recommend a summon such as Gobi or Giant Crustacean. There are stronger Red Fox summons available but you cannot purchase them until you reach The Otherworld. Until then you may as well stick with the ryo bird and get your 400/800 abilities on everyone. Personally I hunted for Tyrfing on Medium. Its a LW that gives a total of 28 attack, 50 resistance and 20 ryo gain. Combined with mura it is a nice progression LW to ensure you can afford abilties etc especially on Hard and Extreme. Another decent LW is Gram as it gives both attack and some Stamina but with Tyrfing and Mura you can ensure an extra Ryo gain (even on losses) once you reach the orange medal.

(PS: Going forward it is better to get your End-Game summon before getting all 6 of your ninjas. It is much easier to catch a Ninja up in level (even a Kage) then it is to level a summon later).
Thanks for the help and for the PS i didn't know that it will help me a lot in the future . Thanks.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:46 PM   #8
TuffHunter

No problem. If you ever find it hard to have 6 ninjas and your endgame summon early on just make sure to use your starter genin AND jounin. A starter genin with the right LWs can still tank for Kyuubi and you can always just replace the jounin later. I've used this technique on Hard & Extreme.

For example look at my signature Spoiler. My "Tuff" team is using the starter Jounin and once I beat temple I will have enough Chakra to fit my 2nd FNJ. I will then load him with LWs and use sneak attacks/ladder/LW hunting to quickly level him. Where as my "Protect" team has already gone through that process and has managed to get my 2nd FNJ to 40 (with 40 bonus stat points) while my other FNJ is 46.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 07-25-2015 at 04:20 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote