NinjaManager Forums

Old 10-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
arbazh

Smile Madara [Spoiler]

Does anyone think that Obito Uchiha is Madara Uchiha I think he is please post your thinking
arbazh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
djsmayz
Lord of Death

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbazh View Post
Does anyone think that Obito Uchiha is Madara Uchiha I think he is please post your thinking
lol what is with this stupid idea?what make you believe that?
djsmayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Its not stupid if you think about ti deeply djsmayz... An Idiot would be someone that wouldnt try to see every possibility... Ex: you... If you want some reasons why he ight beleave so...

there is kind'of a chance he is both, but 100% sure he isnt only tobi.. but thats just a random thought... TBH i personally think he isnt ( i mean that he isnt both or only tobi.. as in he is Madara...) ... But i still aint sure...

Spoiler:
He might be both...

I think this because Tobi has 2 personalities...
Serious - Madara Funny - Obito

Obito's goggles were orange and Tobi's mask is orange.

Madara is using Obito's body because his old body has most likely rotten...I believe he has a jutsu like Orochimaru had..Where he is able to switch bodies every now and then.
But sometimes Obito takes over the body... ( Don't ask me how, it's kinda confusing )

Tobi had one eye...One Sharingan.
Tobi and Obito's hairstyle is kinda the same.
when Tobi is in his funny personality he is goofy just like Obito was / is.
Tobi has bolts running along the right side of his body.

Though, since the rescent manga chapters you saw his second sharingan... though he might of regenerated his body or something... dunno

Tobi is Madara because Pein took orders from Tobi.
Tobi is the leader of Akatsuki. ( Madara was the leader of the Uchiha clan as well. )
Tobi fought with the 1st hokage..Obito was not born when the Shodai Hokage was the ( 1st ) hokage.

Tobi is an acquaintance of Zetsu. Obito barely survived in the Grass Country. Zetsu lived in the Grass Country. Zetsu can move through the ground effortlesly. There's a small chance Zetsu could've saved him because we know Zetsu has a nice side.
^^^ Theory for this
Spoiler:

THis is about 20 years in the past the incident happens (in the grass village)
Madara made the akatsuki in the past 20 years about
he was getting weak and needed a new body prefrably an uchiha
zetsu around that time left his village and found madara and asked to join
madara said find me a body he finds obito and whala!
Zetsu becomes an akatsuki member

well along this we have later in the manga Tobi says this is my power (or whatever) the power of Madara (not i'm madara)
My assumption is that while madara was changing bodies Obito fought back and became madara somewhat but learned all about him his personality became madara's (or this could be vice versa)

anyways some more things that aren't proof but make more sense

Obito's goggle's we're orange- tobi's mask is (same taste in color)
The hair- you can't tell me it doesn't look the same
The personality- goofy most of the time
The names- say obito over and over you will say tobi
the crushed eye and mask- the mask covers the eye that was crushed by the rock

^^^ These arent my theorys... just copy pasted stuff from some places i saw

and with the most recent Manga....

Spoiler:

Sicne tehre is 100 000 somethin Zetsu's... i doubt any of that was true ^^

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
UltimateDeath
Elite Anbu Shinobi

I have one question for you guys though. How can it be Obito or even Obito's body if his entire right side was completely crushed? Also, Obito wasn't funny, he was to arrogant, like Naruto. He was always being rude and hating Kakashi because Kakashi was better, like how Naruto didn't like Sasuke. The funny part was only displayed by Madara when he was going by 'Tobi' to get around and not be suspected. He only acted as he did so he wouldn't draw attention to him being the leader, and it did work. But seriously, how can it be Obito if his right side was crushed? I think this is one of the dumbest theories..."Madara is really Obito!" Hahaha, :P
UltimateDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Lol... As i said, they arent MY theories... But, still, its an anime/manga, anything can happen, and actually obito was okay near his end... and if you didnt notice on his side, he kinda has metal plates, i rememebr seeing that onces ... so it might be that he did something with the body...

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 10-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #6
tomieh
U have no right to choose

yeah it got under my skin too because they don't have that much in common besides the sharingan and people should have seen that obito was dead when kakashi died during the pain invasion and madara still doesn't have a have a body so he couldn't have taken obitos. also obito was weak for a uchiha so what makes more sense, a dead kid who can barely fight comes back to life and gains abilities that rival his strongest ancestor. or his strongest ancestor just happened to cheat death.
the evidence is stacked in favor of madara being madara and obito being dead, and if you think otherwise then try to explain how obito discovered EMS because that's the straw that breaks this camels back.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
UltimateDeath
Elite Anbu Shinobi

Also, in the new manga he clearly gives away that he is Madara. He says that he acquired some DNA from Hashirama during his fight. Madara is the one who fought Hashirama, Obito was alive 3 to 4 generations later. Hashirama had been dead when Obito was alive.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #8
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Listen, I did not say in any way that obito IS Tobi... i said that he might be both :s... but i still dont believe that... I stil lthink Madara is Madara... especially with the most recent chapters... but Ever thoguht of a, ugh i dont know, Something like orochimaru ? body switching spell (Obito's Body and Madara's soul & eyes?). Im just pitching random pieces of wood into the fire... im just saying... the idea of it shouldnt be X'ed out... Kishi can be pretty twisted you know... you can never be 100% sure in a manga/anime... unless you rthe writer... but whatev...

Old 10-08-2010, 01:24 AM   #9
sakura
dark side kunoichi

i think orbito was simply a person in katashi's past who affected him in many ways and made him the shinobi that he is today, which allowed him to be such a great sensei. What I really want to know is where the hell is rin?

S T R O N G E R - .:DARK SIDE CLAN:. - B R A V E R

LIFE IS B R I E F, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING IT GIVES YOU
sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #10
tomieh

yeah isaac i see what you mean and since this is a debate you did the right thing by posting facts in favor of both opinions. i can see where people get the idea that he is obito as well but i want to debunk that theory because it doesn't support mine. so don't take it personally,especially if that theory wasn't yours.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:30 AM   #11
UltimateDeath
Elite Anbu Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura View Post
i think orbito was simply a person in katashi's past who affected him in many ways and made him the shinobi that he is today, which allowed him to be such a great sensei. What I really want to know is where the hell is rin?
I know right!? Rin just disappeared. I think that she died though. When Kakashi was about to die he said to himself, "I failed to protect both of you," referring to Obito and Rin. If she did it still doesn't explain how. It may have and we just all overlooked it.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #12
Tsukuro
Omnipotent Uchiha

Hm, he could be...But he's not, even if Obito was controlled by Madara, he wouldn't be able to give him his Sharingan, Kakashi would've seen through Obito anyway...

Train ninjas and beat my nooby main on...NinjaManager.com!

Train ninjas and beat my nooby camping team on...NinjaManager.com!
Tsukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Rin is dead... not officially... but assumed to be dead... I remember Kakashi saying that everyone close to him had died and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. ... Though its just an assumption, she might still be alive, but i doubt it... and about the obito thing... I dunno what to say... and another thing that i think would be possible... would be that, you know his brother izuna? (madara's bro) he might of found obito some way and decided to take him because he reminded him of his brother... (Gave his sharingan to Someone, Both died in battle, Same Blood Type, And same birthday... ofcourse after having done some reashearch :S)

Last edited by Isaac0; 10-08-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #14
Tsukuro
Omnipotent Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Rin is dead... not officially... but assumed to be dead... I remember Kakashi saying that everyone close to him had died and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. ... Though its just an assumption, she might still be alive, but i doubt it... and about the obito thing... I dunno what to say... and another thing that i think would be possible... would be that, you know his brother izuna? (madara's bro) he might of found obito some way and decided to take him because he reminded him of his brother... (Gave his sharingan to Someone, Both died in battle, Same Blood Type, And same birthday... ofcourse after having done some reashearch :S)
Eh, sorry but, Izuna was dead by then...Kakashi was Namikaze Minato's student, and Namikaze Minato is the Yondaime hokage, Shodaime was the first hokage, and he fought Madara before Namikaze Minato was born, by then Madara already had his Eternal Sharingan, which proves he took it off Izuna, and so Izuna is dead...And so, he could not have controlled Obito... Also, I believe Rin is still alive, do you know that purple-haired girl ANBU that we meet at the start of the series when Naruto was young? Yes, I heard somewhere that in fact, that was Rin, she went 'missing' afterwards...I'm not sure though.

Train ninjas and beat my nooby main on...NinjaManager.com!

Train ninjas and beat my nooby camping team on...NinjaManager.com!
Tsukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
tomieh

the purple haired anbu is yugao uzuki, they never specified on rins death but kakashi did see her when he was dead as well as obito so it seems safe to assume she's dead.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #16
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuro View Post
Eh, sorry but, Izuna was dead by then...Kakashi was Namikaze Minato's student, and Namikaze Minato is the Yondaime hokage, Shodaime was the first hokage, and he fought Madara before Namikaze Minato was born, by then Madara already had his Eternal Sharingan, which proves he took it off Izuna, and so Izuna is dead...And so, he could not have controlled Obito... Also, I believe Rin is still alive, do you know that purple-haired girl ANBU that we meet at the start of the series when Naruto was young? Yes, I heard somewhere that in fact, that was Rin, she went 'missing' afterwards...I'm not sure though.
Ugh... I never said Izuna Controlled obito... So i dont see in anyway how that post is suppost to "contradict" my post... I said that maybe MADARA took Obito because he REMINDED HIM of obito... read before you post, and about rin... Rin is a brunette... not a purple haired girl, and Kakashi said himself that he "failed to protect her" / "everyone around hm at that time died" ... so i doubt that chick was rin... go check naruto wiki... they dont say anything about rin being a purple hair chick...

Old 10-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
sakura
dark side kunoichi

yugao uzuki was the lover of the proctor of the chunin exams, the sick one who died spying on the sand ninja.

S T R O N G E R - .:DARK SIDE CLAN:. - B R A V E R

LIFE IS B R I E F, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING IT GIVES YOU
sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #18
pavlo1999
Dark School Hater

I fought of that for some time now . And I came to a conklysion----- maibe,but I don"t thing so.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
pavlo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #19
arbazh

When Kakshi and Madara met Madara said "We meet again OLD friend" thats what im thinking
arbazh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #20
Orochimaru9000
Fact: Mods hate me

Ooooh a mystery for Kishi to soon tell us:D It's exciting:)