NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-27-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
Mangalord
11th Generation Boss

Default Okay Team?

Hello guys, this is my first post, so excuse me if I mess up on something. Please do not resist to tell me if I do something wrong.
I'd like to make sure if this is okay for now.
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/199188
I am on my last country, the River Country.
I know to change Shigure and Starter Kabuto, but any suggestions to change my ninja to? Also, should I keep Kin? And, one LAST question. Which kage should I get for endgame? (all for endgame use)
EDIT: I am planning to get the Sasori FN.

Last edited by Mangalord; 08-27-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Extra information was missing.
Mangalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 AM   #2
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Go for it, really beginer to medium and even hard you can pretty much use anyone really, so go use your favorite characters! I mean this is what a game is about :D So if you like Sasori, go get a Sasori jounin too or a Sasori kage if you want.
Really the main points you want to stick with is get gobi as a summon (prob fastest clear time outta all the summons), then go crazy with ninjas and just try to fill the chakra as good as you can.
And yeah keep Kin if you want, or get a 350 genin, there's really no right answer, but a 350 is more powerful but that will lead to either a weaker kage or jounin, but it's up to you, try to have fun with the game! And if you want to clear the game asap, try to see what the event teams are doing, since there's an easy event going right now and they are trying to clear easy asap, so they have very good setups for fast endgame.
edit: does this answer the question for you? I mean I feel like I am giving you vague answers but it is really about enjoying the game. However, if you do want a strict proven team setup, we can make you one too.

Last edited by Darrison; 08-27-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Darrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:36 AM   #3
Mangalord
11th Generation Boss

Actually, thank you! You did help, by giving me a clear mind on what to do. I will have fun as a matter of fact.
Also, can there be a team of both casual and hardcore ninjas?
If so, can an a example be provided?

Last edited by Mangalord; 08-27-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangalord View Post
Actually, thank you! You did help, by giving me a clear mind on what to do. I will have fun as a matter of fact.
Your welcome :D I mean this is how we all started nm, just experimenting, it took me 4 months for my easy mode back in the days and by today's standard, that was terrible. We can show pointers but it is really you that is playing the game ultimately so you should make the decisions.
Edit:
Sure, if I was you I would go with a team like this
TM - Fng - Fng - Kabuto CM - (konan/tobi/try to fill remaining chakra) - ebizou -gobi
this setup is assuming you don't have chakra+ and can still finish in a pretty good time.

Last edited by Darrison; 08-27-2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #5
Mangalord
11th Generation Boss

Ah, and if you're willing to reply, then with 349 ryo, (can save up more) should a summon or ninja be of concern?
I'm just interested. It'll be Gobi or some other choice between Genin and Jounin ninjas. :/
Oh, and I already have Chakra Plus.

Last edited by Mangalord; 08-27-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #6
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Well always get summon first since summons are harder to lvl up compare to ninjas and needs the extra time. And look for my previous post for the team setup you want (hopefully I didn't make any calculation errors cause I got no calculators on me)
Old 08-27-2013, 03:02 AM   #7
Mangalord
11th Generation Boss

Thank you very much. You've been a big help.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:12 AM   #8
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangalord View Post
Thank you very much. You've been a big help.
Your welcome :D the forum isn't too active so it's cool when someone new comes and makes me post stuff.
Edit: just saw that u had chakra plus, if that's so then utilize those extra chakra and get yourself a powerful akatsuki jounin, preferable high seal since you are on easy.

Last edited by Darrison; 08-27-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:51 AM   #9
Mangalord
11th Generation Boss

Would Kisame be a nice High Seal jounin? If not, then square one here we go. I just don't want to make a bad decision. My goal is to reach Forbidden mode and complete it with only Forbidden Ninja. I hope you understand.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:24 AM   #10
kuuya03

welcome back. you can and are encouraged to post in the quick questions thread since this is a quick question or in how can i improve my team ^^

this is a very handy ninja guide here in identifying ninjas but generally 12+seal should go HS while 9 below should go LS

20 2 fng
tm genin 8
neji jounin 18 or yugito 24
kisame 25
ebizou 28
115(neji jounin) or 121/122 ck(yugito jounin) please recheck if correct
Old 08-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Moved to correct section ;)

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote